Want inspiration for making your Big Vision real? Check out these two quick videos with highlights from recent webinars featuring Right-Brain Entrepreneurs who shared how they brought their Big Visions to life.
In this first video you’ll be inspired by:
- Rebecca Villarreal an author who published her first novel
- Maria Caruso who launched her first e-Course
- Lindy Stockton who retired from corporate life and opened a retail/studio space
- Lisa DeYoung who launched 3rd edition of her fun and popular printed Daily Musings Journal
In this second video you’ll be inspired by:
- Carrie Hensley who leads a thriving online yoga community
- Jennifer Blair-Cockrum a fine artist who produced her first calendar
- Katherine Carey a hat designer who recently launched an online magazine
- Jennyann Carthern an artist who launched a coloring book, and e-Course, and more!
By the way, that screenshot is of Jennyann showing how she manifested her goal from a few years ago to finally be a panelist on one of my live video classes! Love how that works.
If you want to catch the full replays by signing up here to our no-cost Creating Your 2016 Big Vision webinar series where the panelists and I share our tips for right-brain business planning.