What if business planning could be fun, colorful, AND effective? I'll share with you my empowering, intuitive, and accessible approach based on my best-selling book that has helped tens of thousands of creative souls like you launch and grow their business.
Join us for the Right-Brain Business Plan® Home Study . You'll roll-up your sleeves and craft a visual plan that lets your head know where your business is going AND inspires your heart to sing with joy.
Plus, since it’s a home study program, you get to start whenever you want and you get to do it all on your own time!
Finally get that business plan done AND set the stage for your best year yet! Won’t you join us?
THIS MULTIMEDIA HOME STUDY PROGRAM IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF …
- You don’t have a business plan and know you need one, but doing dirty dishes, dealing with loads of laundry, or even getting a head start on next year's taxes all sound way more appealing (ugh!)
- You've tried to do a business plan the "traditional way" and you got stuck, overwhelmed, and demotivated
- You already have a business plan, but you need to breathe new life into it
- You can't stand spreadsheets
- Numbers numb you out
- AND you’d be a heck of a lot happier planning your business in the same intuitive, authentic, and expressive way that you live your creative life (yes, indeed, it can be that fun and fulfilling!)
You get the following (and much, much more!) from this e-course:
- Detailed, do-able assignments… that deal with all the parts of a business plan, from start to finish
- Intuitive exercises and inspiring materials… that tap into your natural creative genius, transforming drudgery into joy
- Guidance and insight… to help you finally complete your plan plus the wisdom and perspectives of your fellow creative cohorts in our private online community
By the end of this home study program, you will have experienced how to:
- Clarify your business values and vision
- Paint a picture of your business landscape
- Determine what products and services you'll offer
- Understand your competition, and what makes you stand out from the crowd
- Identify who your perfect customers are and how you'll reach them
- Set and manage money goals that honor your values and align with your life
- Select your circle of support to help you get the work done
- Map out concrete action steps to bring your Right-Brain Business Plan to life
- Module 1: Intro and Crafting Your Business Vision and Values
- Module 2: Painting the Picture of Your Business Landscape
- Module 3: Getting the Word Out with Marketing: Find and connect with your perfect customers
- Module 4: Managing the Moola - Color by Numbers: Develop a financial plan with fun and flair
- Module 5: Corralling Your Creative Cohorts: You don’t have to go it alone
- Module 6: Action Planning: Make your plan real with goals, strategies, and action steps
- Module 7: Weaving It All Together: Put the finishing touches on your Right-Brain Business Plan (including tailoring your plan to suit the suits, if you need a more traditional format for a loan or investment)
- Module 8: Celebration and Completion: Set the stage for continued success and sparkles
What you get:
- Eight modules of creative and practical assignments including inspiring, informational, and instructional videos plus juicy reading material.
- Exercises and templates that cover the financials, marketing plan, competitive analysis, goal setting, action plans, and building a team (all in a right-brain, creative way, of course!) and fun illustrated play sheets.
- Access to a beautifully designed private site to refer to all of the materials on your own time.
- Access to ongoing monthly 60-min. live group coaching calls to receive additional, more personalized support/coaching and to connect and brainstorm with your fellow creative cohorts. (Calls will be on the first Tuesdsay of the month at 9am Pacific Time. MP3 recording will be provided. Long distances charges may apply. Format of live group coaching session subject to change.)
- Follow-up material two weeks after the course to help you maintain the magic and momentum
You will need a copy of the book The Right-Brain Business Plan: A Creative Visual Map for Success to follow along with the program. You can order it on Amazon, or from me (PLEASE NOTE: After you register for the e-Course, you will receive a special code for getting 20% off the book and/or the kit when you order from me).
About the course creator - Jennifer Lee, PCC, CPCC, MA
I'm a certified coach, author, artist, and yogini who believes in living life in full color. My book The Right-Brain Business Plan: A Creative, Visual Map for Success (New World Library, 2011) has helped tens of thousands of entrepreneurs around the world grow their business authentically and creatively. My second book Building Your Business the Right-Brain Way (New World Library, 2014) helps you go beyond the business plan and create a sustainable creative business. After spending 10 years climbing the corporate ladder and getting tired of living my dream "on-the-side," in 2006 I took the leap to pursue my passions full-time and now help others do the same. I used to think that creativity and business were worlds apart, but the successes that followed my first Right-Brain Business Plan® taught me that creativity and business go hand-in-hand, beautifully.
As someone who deeply values learning and personal growth, I've received my coaching certification through the Coaches Training Institute, I'm a certified yoga instructor, and a certified Intuitive Painting and Expressive Arts Facilitator. I also hold a B.A. in Communication Studies from UCLA and an M.A. in Communication Management from USC.
When I'm not coaching, writing, or leading groups, I'm either painting up a storm, reading in my hammock, practicing yoga, getting crafty, indulging in a mid-day nap, or hanging with my hubby.
About your monthly group call leader
Sharon Tessandori, Right-Brain Business Plan licensed facilitator
Sharon Tessandori, BS, MS is the founder of Barefoot Works Yoga, located in Lexington, KY. She started her very own yoga studio ten years ago with no money, no business training, and no rulebook. But she had loads of concentration, conviction, & a knack for attracting community support. That — plus an undeniable passion for her work helped her to create a thriving, profitable business even during an economic meltdown.
As an international yoga teacher and life coach, Sharon has led retreats and trainings for hundreds of people from six countries. As a life coach and Right Brain Business Plan® Licensed Facilitator, Sharon helps women unlock their true heartfelt desires, reconnect to their passion, and create a life they love. Because she knows exactly how GOOD it feels to know who you are, what you want, and how to make it happen.
Sharon’s life experience combined with her creative entrepreneurial understanding make her a great guide for women who are ready to make the bold decision to take full responsibility for their happiness. With Sharon’s grounded support, you’ll put strategies in place and take action in creating a life and business you love, one breath at a time.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the format of the home study e-course?
Since this course is a home study format, you don't need to wait for a set time to register, you can start anytime you want, and, you'll be able to go at your own pace.
To help provide some guidance and structure, though, when you sign up for the course, you'll begin to receive e-mails every couple of days with links to assignments and check-ins. Each "week/module" will include a video, juicy reading materials, and creative exercises, plus some weeks will also have an MP3 audio file and fun playsheets (who needs worksheets when you’re doing right-brain business planning?!). You will also receive a mid-week and end-of-week check-in with additional exercises and suggested challenges.
Anticipate spending at least 3-5 hours (or more, if you're super gung-ho!) each module of the course.
There is no "scheduled" time for "class" (except for the monthly group coaching calls should you choose to take advantage of those).
What do I need to participate?
You will need a copy of the book The Right-Brain Business Plan: A Creative Visual Map for Success to follow along with the program. (PLEASE NOTE: After you register for the e-Course, you will receive a special discount code for getting 20% off of the book and/or the kit when you order directly from me).
Technical requirements: A computer, Internet access, ability to watch online videos, listen to MP3 files, and view PDFs. You'll also need a phone (land-line preferably) to call into the group conference call and long distances charges may apply. I recommend you print out the illustrated playsheets in color for maximum creative inspiration, so a color printer is ideal. You may want to have a digital camera or scanner to document and post your visual plan, but that's optional.
Supplies: We'll be doing various creative activities, so here are the basic types of supplies we'll use - paper, pens/markers, magazines, scissors, glue, Post-it Notes, but you're encouraged to use whatever materials that inspire you!
An open mind and willingness to have fun!
Will there be a course leader facilitating the program?
Since the course is done at your own pace, there is no formal facilitation.
You can get your questions answered, get feedback, and connect with your coach during the monthly group coaching calls that come with the home study version. On the live calls, one of coaches will be there to answer your questions as best she can, point you to additional resources, offer feedback, challenge you to stretch yourself, and facilitate group sharing and learning.
How can I get the most out of this experience?
Show up: Engage yourself fully in the process. Read the materials, watch the videos, do your assignments, and actively participate in the monthly group calls. The more you put in to this experience, the more you'll get out of it.
Be curious: Have an open mind about the exercises and your own experience. Cultivate awareness about your own process. What does your own process during the course tell you about how you run your business? Be willing to try new things, learn, and venture outside your comfort zone.
What if I have more than one business?
I know many creative entrepreneurs have a plethora of passions. If you have multiple businesses or business ideas, I suggest focusing on one business as you go through the exercises. It will keep things more simple and manageable for you. Once you go through the process for one business, it’ll be easier to repeat it again for the next. When you’re done you can look at both plans to see the big picture of your creative enterprise.
What if I've been in business for awhile already or if I already have a business plan?
The Right-Brain Business Plan® process can be used to flesh out a specific new product or service you're wanting to offer or to explore how you will take your business to the next level. You will learn tools and techniques for approaching your business from a fresh perspective. If you've been feeling bored by your business or you've lost connection with your authentic expression, this course will give you the creative spark you need.
What is the difference between the Right-Brain Business Plan book, kit and the home study e-Course?
The book walks you through the entire Right-Brain Business Plan® process. The Right-Brain Business Plan® kit is a companion to the book and contains supplies to make your own accordion book-style visual business plan. The Home Study e-Course is an online-self-paced, multimedia program that helps to guide you through the process at a suggested pace so that you have some extra structure and accountability. The Home Study e-Course includes additional materials such as videos to talk you through examples, supplementary reading materials.
What if I can no longer participate in the course and need to cancel?
The course registration fee is non refundable.
Who can I contact if I have more questions?
Please e-mail your questions about the course to info @ artizencoaching.com and we'll get back to you soon!