Listen to my interview with Bari here
Money can be a touchy subject, especially for creatives and right-brainers. That’s why I’m so excited that my creative cohort Bari Tessler just launched her wonderful book The Art of Money. Bari has a gift for helping you dive deeply into your past, current, and future relationship with money in a conscious and compassionate way.
When I finished reading an advanced copy, I wrote to Bari to let her know that her stories and personal journey actually moved me to tears (in a good way!) because she gets to the heart of so many money issues.
- Why it’s so important to address the right-brain emotional and spiritual aspects of money along with the left-brain details.
- How to incorporate money self-care practices into your day-to-day life and why creative entrepreneurs especially need to make time for money dates.
- One of my favorite parts of our discussion and her book… honestly looking at the financial ebbs and flows that come throughout various transitions in your life. I see so many folks get fixated on a number without taking into account what works for their business or their life. I love how Bari models consciously shifting expectations and actions.
- How Money Maps can help you make decisions aligned with what’s important to you.
- Allowing yourself to be in the inquiry of challenging money questions – when there is no right or obvious answer.
This book is sure to help you make better friends with your moola! Enjoy!