Terms of Service
By creating an account, making a purchase or visiting the site you are consenting to our terms and conditions.
If you do not agree to these terms, you may not register or make a purchase.
This terms of service are for:
- the site: artizencoaching.com, unfoldingyourlifevision.com, lifeunfoldsblog.com, and rightbrainbusinessplan.com including any sub-domains and all products and services available on it
- us: Artizen Coaching LLC (a Hawaii LLC)
- your content: anything you post or upload on this site
- our content: everything we post on this site owned by us (including text, sound, graphics, or other materials)
We offer products and services for sale on this site using a third-party: Wishlist and Infusionsoft. To avoid learning your credit card information, we’ve partnered with PayPal and Stripe to securely process payment. As such, we never learn or store your credit card information. Both providers share your name, address, and email with us.
Digital Products and Programs
All sales are non-refundable.
However, if you apply to one of our programs and your application is not accepted, your payment will be fully refunded.
If you need to return a physical product, email email@example.com with your:
- first and last name
- email address
- shipping address
- order date
- reason for return
When approved, you will receive an authorization number. You must write this number on the outside of the box/envelope used for the return. We will not accept any returns without an authorization number.
Returned goods must be in original, new condition. Returns must be shipped within 10 days of receipt of merchandise. After 10 days, returns will not be accepted for any reason. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
From time to time, we’ll include affiliate links. And if you click them and make a purchase, we’ll get a commission in exchange. These funds help support all the content that we create. We also are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
You own your content; we own our content.
You own the copyright in your content. By posting or uploading your content to the site you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license. We need this license so that we can perform the services you registered for. This license allows us to store and show your content to other users. This license does not allow us to sell your content.
From time to time this site hosts interactive video presentations. During these sessions, you may ask questions or appear on the video feed. You authorize us to use your name and likeness in connection with these presentations. Additionally, the recording of this presentation may be made available. You understand you are not entitled to any payment in connection with any sale or offering of this recording.
This site contains intellectual property owned by Artizen Coaching LLC, including trademarks, copyrights, and other intellectual property. However, we want you to share our content. Visit this page to see our sharing guidelines. For other uses, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe that any content on this site infringes on your intellectual property, please email email@example.com.
This site allows users to comment on articles. This site is designed to be a supportive community. As such, you agree that you will not:
- Use hateful, abusive, offensive, or obscene language towards others
- Threaten others with violence
- Use (or attempt to use) another person’s account
- Post material that infringes on another person’s intellectual property rights
If you do any of these things, we may remove your content, cancel your account, or block you from interacting with the site.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Miscellaneous Fine Print
In no event will our liability, (regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) exceed $100. There is no promise or representation that you will make a certain amount of money, or any money, or not lose money, as a result of using our products and services. As with any business, your results will vary and will be based on your personal abilities, experience, knowledge, capabilities, level of desire, and an infinite number of variables beyond our control, including variables we (or you) have not anticipated.
There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience. Each person’s results will vary. There are unknown risks in any business, particularly with the Internet where advances and changes can happen quickly. The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that we are not liable for your success or failure.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these terms or your use of the site. These terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Hawaii without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule.
Any legal suit, action or proceeding arising out of, or related to, these terms or this site shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of the United States or the courts of Hawaii County, Hawaii.
Artizen Coaching respects your privacy and we are committed to protecting it.
This policy describes the kinds of information we may collect from you or that you may provide to us when you visit our website(s) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies when we are in control of how data is collected, stored, and processed. (When we are the data controller.) Including information we collect:
- on our Websites (artizencoaching.com, unfoldingyourlifevision.com, lifeunfoldsblog.com, and rightbrainbusinessplan.com including any sub-domains)
- in e-mail or other electronic messages between you and our Website(s)
- via our email marketing service provider (Infusionsoft)
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means
- any third party, including through any application or content that may be linked to or be accessible from our Website(s)
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it.
Our Website(s) incorporates privacy controls affecting how we process your personal data. You can opt out of our email newsletter, request your personal information, request to update and change your personal information, or request to delete your personal information. If you wish to opt out of our email newsletter, you can click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email we send. You may make any of these requests by visiting this page.
What information we collect and how we use it
We collect several types of information about you, including information that:
- identifies you personally, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or opens or clicks within email newsletters
- is about you but cannot be used to identify you, such as purchases made via an affiliate link
- is about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website(s), and how you use our Website(s)
As you navigate through and interact with our Website(s), we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about you including:
- how you interact with our Website(s), including what pages you visited, when you last logged into your account, and if you open or click on our email newsletters
- information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, location, operating system and browser type
We collect this information via Google Analytics and Infusionsoft using cookies, and web beacons. And this information helps us to improve our Website(s) and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size
- understand how our audience uses our Website(s)
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website(s) according to your individual interests
- speed up your searches
- recognize you when you return to our Website(s)
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- web beacons. Pages of our the Website(s) and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us to count users who have visited pages, opened an email, and for other related website(s) statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website(s) content and verifying system and server integrity).
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website(s).
The Usage Information we collect is used to monitor and improve our website(s) and services.
[GDPR Basis: Legitimate Interest]
When you create an account on our Website(s), you voluntarily provide us your name and email address. We collect this information via Wishlist in order to deliver you the products you requested. [GDPR Basis: Contract]
When you fill out a contact form or an application, you voluntarily provide us your name, contact information, and other information. We will process this information according to the instructions you provide. [GDPR Basis: Consent]
When you make a purchase through our website(s), you voluntarily provide us your name, email address, postal address(es), and credit card information.
We collect this information via Infusionsoft, Stripe, and PayPal. This information is used to supply you with the product purchased and keep accurate records of your transaction. [GDPR Basis: Contract]
Email Newsletter or Opt-in Information
When you sign up to receive a free gift via email, free email class, or for our email newsletter list containing tips and updates for your creative business and life, you voluntarily provide us your name and email address. We will process this information per your request to provide you the relevant information and newsletters. Additionally when you interact with our emails, Infusionsoft will track which emails you open and any links you click. From time to time, these clicks will be tracked to identify what resources and products are most relevant to your creative business and life. We do this, so that we can only send you the most relevant information to your inbox. [GDPR Basis: Consent]
We may process any personal information we have on you when required by a court order, legal obligation, court proceeding. [GDPR Basis: Legitimate Basis]
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our website(s) visitors (information that is not identifiable to you) without restriction.
We do not sale, rent, or share our email list containing your personal information to third parties.
However, we may disclose information that can be directly tied to you to:
- contractors, service providers and other third parties that we reasonably use to support our business
- fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
- fulfill any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
- process your payment, including refunds, complaints, queries with Stripe only to the degree necessary
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request
- to enforce or apply any agreements between us, including for billing and collection purposes.
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers or others. For example, exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from Us. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address used by us to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email we send or visiting this page. This opt out does not apply to information provided to us as a result of a product purchase or transaction.
Retaining and Deleting Your Information
We will keep your data for no longer than is necessary for the purpose you gave it to us.
Data Security and International Transfers
Our offices are based in the United States, along with our hosting facilities and service providers.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure both during
transfer and storage.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website(s), you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website(s). Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website(s).
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website(s) are not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to our Website(s). We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information to our Website(s) or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any user name you may use.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website(s) that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
Your European Union Privacy Rights
The EU General Data Protection Regulation permits users of our Website(s) that are European Union residents certain rights. Your rights include:
- the right to access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to object to processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
- the right to withdraw consent.
To access a copy of your data, correct it, restrict how its used, or erase it please visit this page. The first copy will be provided free of charge, but additional copies may be subject to a reasonable fee.
If you believe that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
If you wish to withdraw your consent for us to process your data, you can opt-out by visiting this page.
We may update this policy from time to time by updating the version on this page. You should check this page occasionally to identify any updates. The last update date appears at the top of this page.
This website(s) is owned and operated by: Artizen Coaching LCC
Our mailing address is:
67-1185 Mamalahoa Hwy, Ste D-104, PMB 234
Kamuela, HI 96743-7305