Valentine’s Day is almost here and love is in the air. So speaking of love, I’m curious… Do you love your business? Or if you work for someone else, do you love your job? I mean really, really love it?
We spend so much of our time working, why not be absolutely head over heels in love with what you do for a living?
5 ways to fall in love with your business all over again:
- Focus on your passion. Are you spending most of your day on the work that lights you up or on tasks that you loathe? What do you need to say no to so you can say yes to the things that make your heart sing?
- Find ways to bring fun and joy into your work. What are some small things that bring a smile to your face? Is it using fun colored markers or post-its? Is it being barefoot? Is it getting to try something new?
- Work with people you love. When you surround yourself with good peeps, you’re bound to feel good. Who are your perfect customers? The ones who light you up when you work with them and you know you’re helping them in the best possible way. Who are your perfect partners and creative cohorts? The ones who you know you can count on, delivery quality, and appreciate your relationship.
- Invest in yourself and in your business. Is there a new skill you want to learn that will give you an edge? Are there events you know will give you tons of exposure or tools you know will help you create your next great product? Be willing to spend money on things you know will help grow your business in the long run.
- Show yourself some love. How can you take better care of yourself? When you’re healthy and happy, everything just seems to flow more easily. Instead of working yourself to the bone, make sure to take gentle breaks, celebrate your successes, and practice compassion toward yourself and others.
Pick one or two things to play with this week and see what that sparks for you and your work. When you love your business, your business loves ya right back.
If you long to have a more fun and fulfilling relationship with your business or you just want to turn up the heat on your professional passion meter, then please join me for a fabulous and informative event that will make your creative heart flutter – the first-ever Right-Brainers in Business Video Summit.