On Sunday November 11th, I’ll be leading a new in-person workshop called the “Right-Brain Product Development Playground” at Teahouse Studio in Berkeley, BUT…
…You don’t have to be in the Bay Area to take advantage of this rare opportunity to experience this intensive session with me…
YOU can participate live and online, right from your computer wherever you are in the world (for a super affordable price)!
Read on for details about the simulcast.
Through live web video streaming and chat, you’ll experience how to develop your own products through leveraging your creative genius, bust past the obstacles that have been keeping you from making your product, and get your gifts out there in a bigger way.
Have questions about the simulcast or the workshop? Check out the FAQs.
|No travel costs.
No time away from your office.
No need to lug your files and art supplies on a plane.
Heck, you can even participate wearing your pajamas!
still get the same information and learning you’d get from being in-person!
Worried that you won’t be able to be in front of your computer for the whole day? Don’t fret! You’ll be able to pause if you need to take a break. AND you can watch the workshop for two weeks after the session ends. The recordings will be available immediately and it will be as simple as visiting a password protected webpage.
You can review exercises that you want to go deeper in or catch up on any points that you missed live.
For one affordable price you’ll get:
- Live access to an online video feed of the Right-Brain Product Development Playground led by Jennifer Lee at the gorgeous Teahouse Studio in Berkeley, CA
- Real-time chat interaction with other simulcast participants and the chance to ask your questions to Jenn and the group via chat when you join us live
- Access to the recording through Sunday, November 25th so that you can refer back to the materials and exercises. Recordings will be raw and uncut so you won’t miss a thing.
- Downloadable chat transcripts so you can refer back to the juicy conversations with other simulcasters
- Downloadable illustrated play sheets to help you map out your ideas and plan visually
- Downloadable slides to take notes on as you go through the workshop
Because Jenn is stretching her own innovation muscles and trying something new, you’ll be joining us in this experimental creative playground at a significant savings. We’ll be broadcasting at mobile quality so you should be able to access the video from your smart phone or iPad (you’ll need a computer to participate in the chat).
Claim your virtual seat to participate in this 1-day workshop for just $97.
Would you rather join us in-person?
Come play with us at the gorgeous Teahouse Studio space in Berkeley, CA. Click here for directions to the studio and easy and affordable places to stay nearby.
In-person participants will benefit from:
- individualized attention and coaching with Jenn
- face-to-face interaction and feedback from fellow creative cohorts during group discussions, show and tells, and partner exercises
- focused time in a super inspiring space free of distractions or interruptions – time just for YOU and your product idea
- and more!
Where is Teahouse Studio located? I’m coming from out of town, where can I stay nearby?
Teahouse Studio is a gorgeous, inspiring, and creative space located in Berkeley, CA at the Strawberry Creek Design Center close to University and San Pablo Avenues. There are affordable and easy places to stay nearby. You can find the address, hotel recommendations, and directions here at the Teahouse website.
What type of products will we be focusing on?
When we talk about products in this workshop, we’ll be referring to information products like e-Books, e-Courses, audio or video series, programs, summits, and tangible products like kits, books, journals, etc. that are based on your services, teachings, and intellectual property.
We will not be covering handmade products or mass manufactured products. I will offer resources and tips for doing basic production of tangible products like my Unfolding Your Life Vision Kit or Dream Box Kit but given that each product is different I can’t promise that we can go into specific production details for products that need to be manufactured.
What if I have more than one product idea?
I know many creative entrepreneurs have an overflow of ideas. If you have multiple product ideas, I suggest focusing on one as you go through the exercises. It will keep things more simple and manageable for you. Once you go through the process for one product, it’ll be easier to repeat it again for the next. If you’re having trouble picking one to try out, we can help you with that in the workshop.
What if I’ve been in business for awhile already or if I already have a product?
Even if you’ve been in business for awhile, launching a new product can help you grow your business and take it to the next level. If you already have a product, this workshop can help you create your next product as you add to the line of your offerings. You’ll learn how to apply Right-Brain Business Plan® tools and techniques for approaching your business and product development from a fresh perspective. If you’ve been feeling bored by your business or you’ve lost connection with your authentic expression, this workshop will give you the creative spark you need.
How will the simulcast work?
Upon registration for the simulcast, you’ll receive a confirmation message. We will send another e-mail closer to the date of the event with the special website link, password, and more detailed instructions. You will also receive links to download the play sheets and slides we will be referencing during the workshop.
Starting at 8:30am PT on Sunday, November 11th, you will be able to access the Livestream channel and we’ll get the workshop started at 9:00am PT. You will be able to watch live and ask questions via the chat. You will also be able to pause the streaming video if you need to pop out for a break. If you can’t join us live or you want to revisit parts of the workshop, you’ll have access to the video recording through Sunday, November 25th.
I’m in the Bay Area and am wondering what the difference would be participating in the live in-person workshop versus doing the simulcast?Participating in the in-person live workshop will give you a more intimate and hands-on experience with the product development process and more personalized support and attention from Jenn (at a rate that is much more affordable than working with her 1:1). Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to interact with, get invaluable feedback from, and deepen relationships with your fellow creative cohorts in the room.
Participating in the simulcast will give you access to the same information and most of the same materials as the in-person workshop (there will be a special gift provided to in-person participants that simulcasters won’t receive). While we’ll make sure your voice is heard from the chat room, your interaction with Jenn will be not as individual, personalized, and high-touch. You will be able to watch the recording through Sunday, November 25th, so you can follow along at your own pace.
What do I need to participate in the simulcast?
Technical requirements: A computer, Internet access, and the ability to watch online videos. If you can watch streaming videos on http://www.livestream.com, you’ll be good to go. Make sure you have the latest version of Flash on your computer. You can watch the live video via your mobile device like an iPhone or iPad, but please note that you will not be able to participate in the chat as that requires Flash. To participate in the chat, you’ll need to be on a computer or laptop.
Supplies: We’ll be doing various creative activities, so here are the basic types of supplies we’ll use – paper, pens/markers, magazines, scissors, glue, sticky notes, but you’re encouraged to use whatever materials that inspire you!
An open mind and willingness to have fun!
How will I be able to interact with the people who are at the in-person workshop?
When you are watching the live simulcast, you’ll be able to participate with other simulcasters AND Jenn and the in-person participants via the chat. We will have someone checking into the chat periodically to see if there are questions and/or to share any insights and learnings from simulcasters. We will do our best to make you feel connected and heard!
What’s the difference between this Right-Brain Product Development Playground workshop/simulcast? And how does this differ from other offerings? How do I know which one will be the best fit for me?
- The Right-Brain Product Development Playground: The in-person workshop is an intensive 1-day session where you’ll be guided through a creative process for developing your own information or tangible products. This is a workshop focused on product idea generation, packaging your teachings into a product, and launching the product. You’ll have the opportunity to interact with and get feedback from your fellow classmates. This is high-touch and a rare opportunity to get to work in-person with Jenn. This option is good for you if you’re in the Bay Area or you’re willing to invest in travel to participate and if you want more individualized attention and support from Jenn. The simulcast version is a live video feed of the in-person workshop. We will have a video camera that will stream unedited live video that you can watch via your computer, smart phone, or iPad in real-time or as a recording through Sunday, November 25th. Simulcasters will be able to connect with other simulcasters and Jenn and the in-person participants via the live chat. This option is good for you if you want to kick-start your product development, you want to participate from the comfort of your own home, and you want to save on travel costs.
- The Right-Brain Business Plan Home Study is an online, self-paced multimedia program that takes you through the Right-Brain Business Plan workshop content in 8 multimedia modules. The Right-Brain Business Plan focuses on your overall business whereas the Product Development Playground hones in on a specific product idea and helps you launch that.
- The Right-Brainers in Business Video Summit is an annual virtual event hosted by Jenn and features a panel of leading entrepreneurial experts. This is more of an interactive conference type format rather than a workshop or course. You will learn tips and tools for managing your business in a creative way. The next video summit is taking place in Feb/March 2013 and is free to watch. This option is a good for you if you’re looking for a no cost way to get exposure to our right-brain way of approaching business. If you want to reference the material later, you will have the option to upgrade to have access to recordings, transcripts, and coaching (more details to come in February).
What if I can no longer participate in the workshop or the simulcast and need to cancel?
The workshop and simulcast registration fees are non refundable.
Who can I contact if I have more questions about the simulcast or in-person workshop option?
Please e-mail your questions to info @ artizencoaching.com and we’ll get back to you soon!