Last modified: May 22, 2018
Artizen Coaching respects your privacy and we are committed to protecting it.
This policy describes the kinds of information we may collect from you or that you may provide to us when you visit our website(s) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies when we are in control of how data is collected, stored, and processed. (When we are the data controller.) Including information we collect:
- on our Websites (artizencoaching.com, unfoldingyourlifevision.com, lifeunfoldsblog.com, and rightbrainbusinessplan.com including any sub-domains)
- in e-mail or other electronic messages between you and our Website(s)
- via our email marketing service provider (Infusionsoft)
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means
- any third party, including through any application or content that may be linked to or be accessible from our Website(s)
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it.
Our Website(s) incorporates privacy controls affecting how we process your personal data. You can opt out of our email newsletter, request your personal information, request to update and change your personal information, or request to delete your personal information. If you wish to opt out of our email newsletter, you can click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email we send. You may make any of these requests by visiting this page.
What information we collect and how we use it
We collect several types of information about you, including information that:
- identifies you personally, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or opens or clicks within email newsletters
- is about you but cannot be used to identify you, such as purchases made via an affiliate link
- is about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website(s), and how you use our Website(s)
As you navigate through and interact with our Website(s), we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about you including:
- how you interact with our Website(s), including what pages you visited, when you last logged into your account, and if you open or click on our email newsletters
- information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, location, operating system and browser type
We collect this information via Google Analytics and Infusionsoft using cookies, and web beacons. And this information helps us to improve our Website(s) and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size
- understand how our audience uses our Website(s)
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website(s) according to your individual interests
- speed up your searches
- recognize you when you return to our Website(s)
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- web beacons. Pages of our the Website(s) and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us to count users who have visited pages, opened an email, and for other related website(s) statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website(s) content and verifying system and server integrity).
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website(s).
The Usage Information we collect is used to monitor and improve our website(s) and services.
[GDPR Basis: Legitimate Interest]
When you create an account on our Website(s), you voluntarily provide us your name and email address. We collect this information via Wishlist in order to deliver you the products you requested. [GDPR Basis: Contract]
When you fill out a contact form or an application, you voluntarily provide us your name, contact information, and other information. We will process this information according to the instructions you provide. [GDPR Basis: Consent]
When you make a purchase through our website(s), you voluntarily provide us your name, email address, postal address(es), and credit card information.
We collect this information via Infusionsoft, Authorize.net, and PayPal. This information is used to supply you with the product purchased and keep accurate records of your transaction. [GDPR Basis: Contract]
Email Newsletter or Opt-in Information
When you sign up to receive a free gift via email, free email class, or for our email newsletter list containing tips and updates for your creative business and life, you voluntarily provide us your name and email address. We will process this information per your request to provide you the relevant information and newsletters. Additionally when you interact with our emails, Infusionsoft will track which emails you open and any links you click. From time to time, these clicks will be tracked to identify what resources and products are most relevant to your creative business and life. We do this, so that we can only send you the most relevant information to your inbox. [GDPR Basis: Consent]
We may process any personal information we have on you when required by a court order, legal obligation, court proceeding. [GDPR Basis: Legitimate Basis]
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our website(s) visitors (information that is not identifiable to you) without restriction.
We do not sale, rent, or share our email list containing your personal information to third parties.
However, we may disclose information that can be directly tied to you to:
- contractors, service providers and other third parties that we reasonably use to support our business
- fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
- fulfill any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
- process your payment, including refunds, complaints, queries with Authorize.net only to the degree necessary
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request
- to enforce or apply any agreements between us, including for billing and collection purposes.
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers or others. For example, exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from Us. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address used by us to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email we send or visiting this page. This opt out does not apply to information provided to us as a result of a product purchase or transaction.
Retaining and Deleting Your Information
We will keep your data for no longer than is necessary for the purpose you gave it to us.
Data Security and International Transfers
Our offices are based in the United States, along with our hosting facilities and service providers.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure both during
transfer and storage.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website(s), you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website(s). Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website(s).
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website(s) are not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to our Website(s). We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information to our Website(s) or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any user name you may use.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website(s) that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
Your European Union Privacy Rights
The EU General Data Protection Regulation permits users of our Website(s) that are European Union residents certain rights. Your rights include:
- the right to access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to object to processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
- the right to withdraw consent.
To access a copy of your data, correct it, restrict how its used, or erase it please visit this page. The first copy will be provided free of charge, but additional copies may be subject to a reasonable fee.
If you believe that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
If you wish to withdraw your consent for us to process your data, you can opt-out by visiting this page.
We may update this policy from time to time by updating the version on this page. You should check this page occasionally to identify any updates. The last update date appears at the top of this page.
This website(s) is owned and operated by: Jenn & Brian Creative, Inc. d/b/a Artizen Coaching
Our mailing address is: 1569 Solano Ave #263, Berkeley, CA 94707