Dear Right-Brain Entrepreneur,
You have big creative dreams, right?
Maybe you dream of growing your art business, or leading creative workshops, or launching a new product? Whatever it is that your heart desires.
Imagine if you were able to make your dream come true this year!
The first step is connecting with your Big Vision.
My Right-Brain Business Plan facilitators and I will show you how in our two special no-cost video chats.
During these two interactive sessions on creating your Big Vision, you’ll learn tried and true right-brain approaches for clarifying your goals and taking action.
Plus you’ll get real-life tips from me and our RBBP facilitators who have made their Big Visions real.
We look forward to connecting with you and helping you take steps toward your Big Vision now.
CREATING YOUR BIG VISION
A 2-Part LIVE Video Series
Sign-up to catch the replays
In this FREE, content-rich and engaging series you will:
- Understand why you need your Big Vision to create the success you want
- Learn 3 key guiding principles to help you connect with and clarify your Big Vision
- Be inspired and empowered by our live panel of Right-Brain Business Plan facilitators who will share how their Big Visions helped them accomplish some incredible goals and how they can help you do so, too
- Get practical perspectives and tips for making your Big Vision real
- Start articulating your Big Vision to help guide your business actions and decisions through the rest of this year
- and more!
This is also your chance to ask us questions and get some laser coaching from our me and our fabulous licensed facilitators.
Featuring these RBBP Facilitators:
We’ll cover fun and doable ways to clarify and manifest your Big Vision!
Sign-up to get log-in info for both replays.
“Just hearing other wonderful women doing what they love and following through is so inspiring. We are all so worthy.”
“I love hearing about how these women’s big visions became real. How the tools were used.”
“I’m going to start my first collage right away – now it seems so obvious! It’s a perfect method for me – I LOVE this type of visual approach!!”
” I’m so glad to have shown up today. I really needed this little shot of love and enthusiasm“
“What a terrific panel, you hit it out of the park again Jennifer”
About Our Featured Licensed Facilitators
You’ll get to learn from these 4 awesome licensed facilitators in Session #1:
- Sarah Bellman a massage therapist and botanical apothecary
- Karen Friedland an artist and art instructor
- Lori Koop a certified coach and ceramic and collage artist
- Susan Miller a creativity coach, licensed psychotherapist and artist
You’ll get to learn from these 4 awesome licensed facilitators in Session #2:
- Tricia Ballad an artist and writer
- Tonya T. Collins creative partner and designer of The Urban Crafter
- Kiala Givehand a creative business strategist, writer, and book artist
- Cass Mullane a business and personal coach, bestselling author, and textile and mixed media artist
About Jennifer Lee
Jennifer Lee, CPCC, PCC, MA, is the founder of Artizen Coaching® and the author of Building Your Business the Right-Brain Way and the bestseller The Right-Brain Business Plan, which has helped tens of thousands of entrepreneurs around the world launch their creative businesses.
After spending 10 years climbing the corporate ladder and getting tired of living her dream "on-the-side," she took the leap to pursue her passions full-time. Jennifer has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, U.S. News & World Report, Entrepreneur, Whole Living, Family Circle, Cloth Paper Scissors Studios, and Choice magazines, numerous radio shows, and on ABC7 TV and partnered with Levenger to develop the Right-Brain Business Plan® Circa® Notebook.
She received her coaching certification and leadership training through the prestigious Coaches Training Institute.
Jennifer is also a certified yoga instructor, a certified Expressive Arts Facilitator, a certified meditation instructor, and holds a B.A. in Communication Studies from UCLA and an M.A. in Communication Management from USC.
She lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with her creative, rather left-brain husband, and their sweet husky-lab mix.