How Building Your Business the Right-Brain Way can help you:
If you’ve started a business, you know that the journey toward success can be both invigorating and confusing, so where can you find advice that is practical and focused but still as playful and passionate as you are? Look no further than this book, which combines solid business expertise with a right- brain perspective that inspires creativity and innovation. Jennifer Lee’s fresh, empowering approach emphasizes taking action and continually improving to achieve extraordinary long-term results.
Building Your Business the Right-Brain Way offers real-world-tested techniques that can benefit all sorts of businesses, whether you’re a sole proprietor running a coaching practice, a crafter looking to license products, a wellness professional with a team of employees, or any creative soul making a meaningful difference with your work. You’ll discover how to:
- assess your business’s unique “ecosystem”
- build your brand and attract, engage, and keep ideal customers
- develop new income streams that better leverage your time and resources
- promote your products and services with authenticity and ease
- grow your team (virtual and in-person) and manage staff and vendors
- establish infrastructure and procedures to keep operations running smoothly
- carve out vital white space to pause, reflect, and celebrate
- and more!
- a 7-day mini-course featuring popular teachings and tools
- full-color PDFs of all illustrated play sheets from both books
- plus mp3 visualizations, a video class, and more!
Get the book!
About Jennifer Lee
Jennifer Lee, CPCC, PCC, MA, is the founder of Artizen Coaching® and the author of Building Your Business the Right-Brain Way and the bestseller The Right-Brain Business Plan, which has helped tens of thousands of entrepreneurs around the world launch their creative businesses.
After spending 10 years climbing the corporate ladder and getting tired of living her dream “on-the-side,” she took the leap to pursue her passions full-time. Jennifer has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, U.S. News & World Report, Entrepreneur, Whole Living, Family Circle, Cloth Paper Scissors Studios, and Choice magazines, numerous radio shows, and on ABC7 TV and partnered with Levenger to develop the Right-Brain Business Plan® Circa® Notebook.
She received her coaching certification and leadership training through the prestigious Coaches Training Institute.
She is also a certified yoga instructor, a certified Expressive Arts Facilitator, a certified meditation instructor, and holds a B.A. in Communication Studies from UCLA and an M.A. in Communication Management from USC.
She lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with her creative, rather left-brain husband, and their sweet husky-lab mix.