Enter the coupon code HAPPYHOLIDAYS2015 at checkout.
Plus when you buy a sale item through December 3rd, you’ll get a FREE BONUS GIFT – my Right-Brainers in Business Video Summit Greatest Hits (valued at $97).
I remember the stress of being trapped in the money-for-time box.
The only way to make more moola is to work with more clients. Yet there are only so many hours in a day and heck sometimes you just can’t attract enough clients (insert exasperated sigh here!).
Or maybe you make handcrafted items and you want to find ways to package your know-how so you can reach more people at once (I remember that, too).
I felt stifled because I had so much insight I wanted to share but could only help one person at a time. I knew there had to be a better way.
My business began to shift when I started creating products. In 2008, I sold my first e-Book and I’ll never forget how exciting it was to wake up to money in my PayPal account! Now granted, I didn’t make a fortune on that e-Book launch (like so many Internet marketers promise) nor was I expecting to. For me it was much more than money.
I discovered a new way to reach people around the world who needed to hear my message. I honored my own energy and found ways where I could actually be in more than one place at the same time. I built my business funnel and platform. I increased my position as a thought leader. And ultimately, that little 9-page illustrated e-Book became the seed for my best-selling book The Right-Brain Business Plan, which in turn became a foundation for growing my multi-6-figure business!
You, too, can package your gifts and teachings into an e-Book, e-Course, audio or video series, program, summit, kit, or other creative product so you can impact more people around the world, in less time, and make more money.
I show you how in my fun and intensive self-paced course The Right-Brain Product Development Playground.
I look forward to helping you get your gifts out in the world in a bigger way!
This product development intensive is perfect for you if:
- You have so many creative ideas that you get distracted, overwhelmed, and disheartened and have yet to finish even just 1 of your projects
- You’ve been spinning your wheels on a product idea for months (or years!) but are paralyzed by the details of making it real
- You’re frustrated because the market already seems over-saturated with “stuff” and you’re questioning whether you have what it takes to stand out from the crowd
- You know that having a product would help you grow your business, but you don’t have a clue what you would even create (oh, I can just hear your inner critic mouthing off “Um, who do you think you are?! You don’t have anything new, original, good enough… to offer.” – don’t worry, we’ll bypass your inner critic so you can finally get your gift out there in the world!)
- You’re sooooo busy working with your clients that you can’t find the time to work on your product (hint: You may not realize it, but you actually have been working on your product!)
- You’re sick of the formulaic step-by-step methods that make all of the info-products look the same. You want to leverage your own right-brain genius to birth something fresh, uniquely you plus meaningful and valuable to your right peeps.
“Jenn is a product genius! Not only does she break down all of the steps involved to get your product out of your head and into the people’s hands, she does it with humor and grace. This class was tremendously impactful and so much fun. I can’t wait to get to work!
If you have an idea to share with the world, you need to take this workshop. It will open things up for you in magical ways.”
Products = next best thing to cloning YOU
When you create and launch your own products you can:
- Help more people in less time (finally be able to be in more than one place at the same time!)
- Make more moola (and, hey why not make it while you sleep, too?!)
- Establish yourself as a thought leader, increase your credibility, and expand your reach
- Make it easy for curious customers to get a taste of you before investing in higher end offerings
- Set up your smooth sailing systems so that managing orders, product delivery, and customer service are a breeze
- Have something to sell at the back of the room when you do speaking gigs, workshops, or networking events, etc. (and by the way, you may get more speaking gigs once you have a product!)
- Attract customers, media, and creative cohorts (I’ll tell you why having a product is the better business card!)
- Have gifts on hand to build your list, offer as special bonuses, or use as prizes
LEARN MY SECRETS AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE
- Weekly pre-recorded video teachings from Jenn so you can learn her real-world product development secrets firsthand including case studies on her products for behind-the-scenes insights you can relate to (you’ll realize you’re maybe further along than you thought!)
- Right-brain creative exercises and tools to get your fabulous product ideas out of your head and into the hands of your right peeps – we’ll cover Idea Generation, Content Creation, Prototyping, Packaging and Production, Pricing, Smooth Sailing Systems and Launching.
- Left-brain checklists to help you anticipate and track all of the details
- An insider’s guide to tools, resources, and services that can help you finish, launch, and sell your product
- Special access to a beautifully designed private site to make it easy for you to reference the materials (plus, it’ll give you ideas of how you can present your own content)
- 6 Guest Spotlight video interviews with cohorts who have launched their digital and tangible products – learn from their inspiring journeys and get inside peeks into their process (past participants have said this is one of their favorite parts of the course)
- Access to 6 informative recorded group Q&A calls. Topics covered included: How to pick an idea? How to fund your idea? How to find the energy to create a product? What kind of lighting to use for videos? and much more.
- Live monthly group coaching calls on the first Tuesday of every month at 9am PT with Sharon Tessandori. (These group calls are combined with the Right-Brain Business Plan® home study calls.)
- BONUS GIFT: Access to two sessions on Intellectual Property: 1) a video summit interview on Intellectual Property with David Goldsmith and 2) a jam-packed Legal Q&A video replay with Jenn’s attorney Kiffanie Stahle
PLUS you can get these awesome Bonus Gifts:
I KNOW HOW TO TAKE AN IDEA, MAKE IT REAL, AND MAKE MONEY WITH IT!
Just so you have a sense of my product experience, here is an overview of what I’ve created in the past few years:
- Wrote a best-selling and award-winning book with New World Library (it was the first time the publisher had produced a full-color book with illustrations and photos with this level of complexity, making it an innovative and trend-setting project) and wrote a follow-up book.
- Co-developed the Right-Brain Business Plan® Circa Notebook with Levenger, a popular national retail and catalog company (I was of the 4 featured Thought Leaders in Levenger’s line of Circa co-branded products)
- Developed and led several workshops that I’ve since transformed into info and/or tangible products
- Packaged 3 of my most popular workshops into 2 licensing programs with facilitators worldwide
- Created 3 tangible product kits which have sold around the world
- Pioneered the video summit format as an interactive and engaging way to deliver content live and through an info product
- Developed 2 e-books, e-Courses, a 10-month group mentorship program, and a self-paced home study program
- I have also contributed to and have been featured in several books, info products, and summits, so I know what goes into making and marketing a collaborative project or joint venture.
YOUR PRODUCT IS WAITING TO BE BORN…
And your perfect customers are waiting to receive your gifts!
Don’t make them wait any longer!
Stop saying to yourself I’ll figure it out later, it’s too hard, or I don’t have time.
Creating a product can actually be much easier than you think, especially if you know how to get started and what to watch out for.
So, let’s get all of that great content out of your head and into the hands and hearts of the people you most want to help!
ABOUT YOUR COURSE CREATOR
Jennifer Lee, CPCC, PCC, MA, is the founder of Artizen Coaching® and the award-winning author of The Right-Brain Business Plan: A Creative, Visual Map for Success. Her best-selling first book has helped tens of thousands of entrepreneurs around the world grow their businesses authentically and creatively. Her second book is Building Your Business the Right-Brain Way.
After spending 10 years climbing the corporate ladder and getting tired of living her dream “on-the-side,” she took the leap to pursue her passions full-time. Jennifer has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, U.S. News & World Report, Entrepreneur, Whole Living, Family Circle, Cloth Paper Scissors Studios, and Choice magazines, numerous radio shows, and on ABC7 TV.
Jennifer received her coaching certification and leadership training through the prestigious Coaches Training Institute. She is also a certified yoga instructor, a certified Expressive Arts Facilitator, and holds a B.A. in Communication Studies from UCLA and an M.A. in Communication Management from USC. She lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with her creative, rather left-brain husband and their sweet husky-lab mix.
MEET YOUR TEAM OF COACHES
Jeremie, and his son Fionn, continue to work from their mountain-top hideout on plans for their army of minion robots, but in his downtime Jeremie has just launched “The Secure Entrepreneur” a new business focused on helping entrepreneurs build their business using low-risk, low-cost solutions.
Jeremie believes that every entrepreneur can build their business, from the start, while ALSO paying themselves and making a profit. This is exactly how Jeremie has built his own business and he would love to have a chance to help you do the same.
I’m Sharon Tessanodri. I’m a dreamer AND a doer. (Yep, it’s possible — and highly productive — to be both.) I’m also a certified life coach, veteran yoga instructor, and small business owner. My not-so-top-secret equation for bliss? The philosophy of Yoga and the practicality of coaching = powerful, purposeful, personal growth.
I live in “the big blue house”, a magical 100-year old Victorian house, where I (regularly) dance like a fool in the foyer. I coach on an individual basis and lead events, trainings & retreats to help people reinvent their lives & careers. Pull up a yoga mat. I can’t wait to meet you and your dreams.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When we talk about products in this course, we’ll be referring to information products like e-Books, e-Courses, audio or video series, programs, summits, and tangible products like kits, books, journals, etc. that are based on your services, teachings, and intellectual property.
We will not be covering handmade products or mass manufactured products. I will offer resources and tips for doing basic production of tangible products like my Unfolding Your Life Vision Kit or Dream Box Kit but given that each product is different I can’t promise that we can go into specific production details for products that need to be manufactured.
What if I have more than one product idea?
I know many creative entrepreneurs have an overflow of ideas. If you have multiple product ideas, I suggest focusing on one as you go through the exercises. It will keep things more simple and manageable for you. Once you go through the process for one product, it’ll be easier to repeat it again for the next. If you’re having trouble picking one to try out, we can help you with that in the course.
What if I’ve been in business for awhile already or if I already have a product?
Even if you’ve been in business for awhile, launching a new product can help you grow your business and take it to the next level. If you already have a product, this course can help you create your next product as you add to the line of your offerings. You’ll learn how to apply Right-Brain Business Plan® tools and techniques for approaching your business and product development from a fresh perspective. If you’ve been feeling bored by your business or you’ve lost connection with your authentic expression, this course will give you the creative spark you need.
What’s the format of the Home Study?
Since the course is done at your own pace, there is no formal facilitation and you’ll have access to all of the materials at once.
To help provide some suggested structure, however, soon after you sign-up for the course you’ll be sent e-mail prompts to guide you along the process for the next 6 weeks.
Just so you’re familiar with the timing of when you’ll receive e-mail notifications from the course:
There will be 3 e-mails per week and they will be sent out roughly every other day. The “start” of the week will be based on when you signed-up, not necessarily a Monday.
At the beginning of each week, you’ll receive an e-mail with links to that week’s assignments. Each week will include videos, juicy reading materials, fun play sheets and creative exercises. You will also receive a mid-week and end-of-week check-in with additional exercises, and a left-brain checklist after each module.
You can do all of the assignments on your own time. Anticipate spending at least 3-5 hours (or more, if you’re super gung-ho!) each week on the course.
What type of support will I get from the team?
You’ll get pre-recorded video teachings and detailed insider-peek materials and case studies from course creator, Jennifer Lee.
You’ll get access to 2 recorded group Q&A calls that were led by Circle Coach Jeremie Miller, 1 recorded call led by Jennifer Lee and Circle Coach Susan Miller, and 3 recorded group calls led by Kiala Givehand.
You’ll be able to participate in live monthly group coaching calls with Sharon Tessandori.
What do I need to participate in the program?
A computer, reliable Internet access, the ability to watch online videos, listen to MP3s, and view PDFs.
A phone to call into the group conference call. Long distances charges may apply. People have called in using Skype in the past, however, the quality of the connection is not reliable, so a land-line is preferable. All calls will be recorded though, so you will be able to listen later if that works better for you or your schedule.
An open heart and mind, a commitment to sticking through the process even when you feel stuck, a generous spirit to help and support your fellow participants, and a willingness to have fun!
Optional/recommended: A copy of Jenn’s second book Building Your Business the Right-Brain Way. While the book is not required to participate in this course, we may periodically reference it to simply encourage further insight. Once you register for the course, you’ll get sent a coupon to receive 20% off a signed copy when purchased directly through Jenn.
What if I can no longer participate in the course and need to cancel?
The course registration fee is non refundable.
Before you sign-up, please make sure you’re fully committed to participating in and completing the course. If you need more information to help you make a solid decision, contact us with your questions.
Who can I contact if I have more questions?
We are more than happy to answer any other questions you may have. Please contact us at info @ artizencoaching.com and someone from the team will be in touch. Thanks for your interest.